Turbo Technics VSR500
New balancing machine are ordered directly from the manufacturer, delivery time is up to 2 months.
The Turbo Technics VSR 500 (Vibration Sorting Rig) Series models are high-speed core balancing machines for measuring and correcting imbalance of larger turbocharger core assemblies, covering commercial vehicle and heavy industrial applications. The VSR 500 series is designed for high versatility and comprises a range of machines suitable for use from low-volume repair work to medium-volume production lines.
As larger commercial vehicle turbocharger pressures and speeds have increased, high speed balancing of the rotating assembly has become necessary to achieve reliability. This trend was recognised by Turbo Technics in the mid-2000’s and led to the development of the VSR Mk5 which has evolved into the current VSR 500 series.
- Versatile machine for larger turbo cores
- Balancing speeds up to 150,000 rpm
- Wide range of turbine housing adapters, standard and reverse rotation
- 3 stage oil filtration with temperature control
- Automatic oil purge
- Standard single phase electrical connection
- Excellent air efficiency
- Robust steel cabinet with ergonomic design
- Touch-screen computer operation